CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blank Waiting

Read this guys!

A random story:
Since we were in grade school, I already like you, but you didn't know. Years had already passed, still you didn't know. I thought you knew, but you didn't care , I guess. Then one day you said your leaving the town, I didn't got the chance to see you one last time. Two Years had passed, during that two years, I'm always wandering, how are you, did you have a special someone? I know it will never be, but still believing one day you could open your heart for me. I know he just treated me just a friend. During that two years, I met a guy, I thought he was perfect, but I know deep in my heart, he was just the replacement. Then I day it was not! You are the one I'm been looking for the whole time. I know it was a bad thing, but what should I do! Then after two years I saw you again, still the same, the one I've been longing for.
Then now we are still friends. Then one day you told me, you like a girl. It was a shot in my heart, but still I get a grip of myself, cause I already know, that you'll never going to look at me...
to be continue...

5 comments:

Jyotika said...

Its his loss if he doesn't notice what a great girl she is and just lets her leave...

aLyssa said...

haha yea!its his loss..quiet mily..hahaha

Reiz said...

whoa! why to be continued? hehe... *bitin* lol!

anyways... something like a story that my classmate want to do for their play but a little different in the situation, coz the guy told his feelings for the girl, hehe...

aLyssa said...

hahaha sad to say the continuation, think will be nothing!

♥ Annishi ♥ said...

aahhhhmm.... LOL.. that's my comment...

ahahahaha similar things that happened to me...