CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My long week of Suffering in School!

Atlast its weekend! hahaha *whew* this week was been so hard for me. It was been hard for me to adjust since I've spend my summer sleeping super late! Like 4 in the morning then wake up at 12 or 3 in the afternoon. *whew* Even though I tried sleeping early, *darn* still not working for me and end up sleeping late, and whole week lacking of sleep. grrrr im so unlucky..i really dont want to see our school..I'm really not in the mood!hahahaha extend vacation!! ha ha ha but like my friend said, that's life...lolz! anyways i hate my sked! I need to wake up sooo early (haha sleep late) cause my class starts @ 7am. This week is like so crazy week for me and I'm always been sleepy everyday. haha but I set up my goals for this sem. I need to have a higher grade or else..haha nothing much.. I just want to push my self to study hard.. Cause im not that type of person who would study all the time..hahah anyways that's all!^^

0 comments: