CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twilight addiction!

weee! haha gosh! I'm super crazy about twilight! my latest addiction!hahah weee gonna marry a vampire name EDWARD CULLEN! lolz.. anyways, I been curious about this twilight thingy, coz my friend was so in to it, always reading it... So when I ask her what was its plot/story about, she said that the vampire looks like a prince and she said it was very interesting. So there am I fascinated about it, so I bought a book and started reading it and guess what! I super love it! weee as I read along I'm getting in to it!haha also this was my reason of having sleepless night. Because I can't stop reading it! nonstop!lolz.. so I read it for 2days. weee what a cool lovestory! so sweet.. haha I wish I have my own Edward Cullen! crazy moi! there again!...haha now im so frustrated! I can't find the next book New Moon!grrr... so im planning this week to look for it in all bookstore!waah!im crazy! and darn that movie! I saw the trailer and its far from the characters of the book! Like Bella played by Krsiten whatever, she doesn't look like fragile or what! her voice isn't sweet and weak! Edward played by Robert Pattinson, seems ok for me but not that handsome like Edward in the story.. and also the movie!! like when their playing ball game! its supposed to be night!midnight to be exact! grr anyways must watch it first..haha im being judgemental!lolz.. can't wait for it!

0 comments: